Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Newest Idea


Don't you just love my son's artwork !! If you have run out of room on your fridge like we have - you need to think of other ways to display your child's art. I created this polymer clay pendant to show off this masterpiece. I can also make them into Magnets, Keychains or Pins. This is such a great gift idea for grandparents, Mother's Day, birthday and more. Your child will be thrilled when they see this - my son went nuts over it.

Also - if you are an artist yourself - I am more than happy to create one for you using your own Artwork. Please click on the link below for more information on ordering.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5537055

1 comment:

Deneen said...

I saw this on etsy and had to visit. I bookmarked it, waiting for my daughter to create the perfect picture-super idea!