Sunday, September 2, 2007

Etsy Artists On Clay - Featuring H.R. LoBue

I have been so lucky to be able to work with such an amazing photographer to add to my list of artists on clay. From her profile on Etsy.....

My love for photography grew out of a desire to capture the landscape of human emotion encapsulated in its raw, honest form, exposing the vulnerability of being human. As a mother of two girls, I am often transported to scenes from childhood. Childhood is often the genesis of emotional expression. As we transcend suddenly into adulthood our guarded emotional being is hidden from view. Through digital manipulation of photo lab technology, I strive to create a feeling from another time, another dream, transporting the viewer to a memory forgotten.

Her work is truly magical. Please check out her shop on Etsy: www.hrlobue.etsy.com
Also, check out the pendants made using her photographs in my Etsy shop

No comments: